Thursday, June 6, 2013

B +

4.32 am.
Still awake....
I was whining and sighing just now...thinking that....

"endless assignments even in the study week..."
"a lot of things need to be studied, remembered, revised..."
"i just want to punch someone on his face for he always screwed me up"
 "ohh,,damn...! this whole thing is totally suck..."
"my life is a mess since that thing happened...!!!!"

Then suddenly, when I was looking for something to finish those assignments *troll face*,
 I found this quote... B +


It makes me realized something, somehow...How I've been so negative all of this time... And sometimes I even troubled my friends because of this attitude..Negative thinker always see a problem when it actually is an opportunity. I know...that is a habit of mine..heh

Masa study week ni la biasanya iman akan teruji, kesabaran akan mencapai limit, keluhan akan selalu kedengaran, air mata bertakung, kepala berdengung..haha..macam-macam laaaa...


At this time, be positive and stay strong is the only choice I have...
I am B + type after all..
*senyum* :)

No comments: