Thursday, May 9, 2013

tunggang langgang


Assalamualaikum…

Seriously… my life is quite messy right now… back from Kelantan, I have entrepreneurship-things that must be done… just arrived in Nilai on Tuesday morning... put my bag in my room then my friend called me.. 

“bie, kena amik barang..bla..bla..ko sorang je ader keter..bla…bla….
And I was like =..=  owh malas nyer…penat gilerr dowh..!!!

And I said to her I want to take shower first… just a quick one…takkan busuk2 nak gi meniaga..ekekekek! After the 2 minutes shower, she called and said its ok, just rest… Our friend had asked one of the boy (our course mate) to go to that place and take our roti...heh… kesian diorang owh… thanks Fawaz…abih keter ko bau roti kan…HAHA… phewh..landing2 jap… tengahari baru gi tgk syarikat kat PKP tuh…

Well, our business started really well and just need a few more to break event… Alhamdulillah…. However, since we’re science student, doing financial planning and account balancing are like HELL…. Not to mention other problems... Doing a group work really needs understanding and tolerances as well as teamwork... Am I right..?

But entrepreneurship is not the end, we also have to submit food analysis lab report this week.. And since we'll going to have food product development (FPD) lauching day next week, we have to do proximate analysis, product, design packaging, posters... "aman" giler hidop macam nieh..  =_=
….
I have more to say but I really need sleep right now… chow!

K bai…

Hidup tunggang-langgang…nak tido pon risau,..macam tak cukup masa...



No comments: