Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"REGRET"


When I look back, there are too many things I regret of. 
Regret of being lazy, regret of being late, regret of being selfish, 
regret of being shy and many more.
I have lost so many chances because of my own attitude towards life. I hardly learn from my mistakes and keep doing the same thing over and over again. 
What’s wrong with you Nabila…?

Oh seriously, I feel like crying but no tears coming out. It is just like I want to go back to the past and grab all the chances I once had, fix all my mistakes and live without any regret anymore… but I know it’s just stupid thoughts… there is no way I can go back to the past. Sometimes I just motivate myself to do the best for today, let bygone be bygone, what more important is how I use my time today, how I live my life today so that I’ll have no regret later on. But somehow it always end up, fail. What make me upset is, I know my mistakes but it is hard to avoid from doing the same thing again, because of my very own attitude.

Sedih ar weyh….

When I was sitting around at a corner alone, looking at my friends, classmates and maybe some other people that happened to cross-by, I really wish I could be one of them. You know, change my life with theirs. They are all good looking, talented, good in their study, having a wonderful life, being loved and bla….bla…bla….

If you’re reading this right now, you might think that I’m a negative person…haha…well…yeah, have to admit...sometimes I could be so negative about everything. But I know I’m not that suck to be fussy about everything in my life…! Oh come on…of course I have great times too...but it just… I have missed a lot of great opportunity in my life because of my attitude and I usually do something first before thinking.
 “good job” nabila… that’s why sometimes I wish I could be someone else.

 *tetibe teringat lagu Stay The Same- Joey Mcintyre*

I don’t know how many times I sighing when typing this entry. But at least I feel relief now. Phewhh… spit out everything I want to say…feel great..! It has been a long time since I want to say all this but I just don’t know how to describe in words. I’m not good in writing I tell you..haha..oke, done for now..!

1 comment:

takumi said...

heyyy..appreciate urself la..if u become somebody else, u r not nabilah then..hehehe..