Tuesday, January 15, 2013

END OF SEMESTER 5..! hello thesis...


Yeah….finally, the examination has ended..so it’s the end of semester 5..!!woahh.. 
HOW TIME FLIES…. 
That’s mean I’m half of my third year degree… 
It’s so scary to think that I’m gonna be graduated from university  soon..makin tuaa…

Okeyh…! End of final exam doesn’t mean the  end of horror…
in fact it is just the beginning…WHY…? THESIS..! 
I’m so freaking nervous just by imagining how I’m gonna handle the next semester… 
I have met my beloved seniorrr kak mus, asking her about next semester 
and how is it like, what to do and stuff like that.. 
she just said… RASA KAN..MUAHHAHAHA..*gelak dgn penuh kejam*…
 she said that she cried almost every day during semester 6… erk…. 

If a strong person like kak mus cried almost every day, what about meeee…….???!!!

Actually it depends on how you manage the stress isn’t it…?
 I mean if you feel relieve by crying so just go ahead…
 I find it works too…hahaha…*self defense* 
but no crying baby ok..? crying all the times doesn’t solve your problemos….

I pray everything will be fine… and we just got our supervisor for the thesis and
 Alhamdulillah… I’m with Dr. Huda… she’s my first choice..haha…lady’s choice…
 well, I hope ALL my friends are happy with their supervisor even though
 some of them do not wish to be under some lecturers..
trust me, ALLAH knows the best doesn’t him..? 

The fighting for the supervisor this evening was SOOOOOOOOO freaking violent…!
 GOSH , it was like I could get heart attack from it…
anyway, da settle sumer..

EHEM..I’M FULLY BOOKED FOR TODAY…
just finished my last paper, got into fight with my course mates for supervisor, 
and I just got back from giant supermarket, bought some foods for tonight…
and then I’m planning to go out for some exercise for my stamina..
important for tonight activity.…penat nyer…

OHH..did I tell you I’m going to BROGA tonight…?????!!!!!!WAHAHAHA…
I’M GOING TO BROGA YOU OLLSSS…

Ehem…sorry for my behavior..just getting too excited you know..errr..*shy..shy*
Yeah, akhirnya…BROGAA…wuhooo…ok..! nak gi jogging dlu…done here…BYE…!

gambar xder kena mengena tapi nak letak jugak..!keh3





No comments: