Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Broga Hill + Sg. Tekala..! ;)


ASSALAMUALAIKUM..!!
Waahh…semangat betOLL bagi salam…mood happy kan…hahaha…

Title explains everything…  Finally I had the chance to go to Broga Hill… 
quite famous among USIM’s students…haha…is it..? I don’t know, just assuming… 
I wanted to go there since I was in first year of degree.
 Ever since I saw a picture of my friend went there. The place looks so nice in the picture…

Impian nak gi Broga tu terperam, fermented sampai la baru-baru nie…
 after finished the last paper of semester 5….kik3…worth to wait okeyh…! 
And I would like to say MILLIONSSSS THANKS TO THESE TWO FRIENDS OF MINE…. 
THE HANDSOME AND THE BEAUTY OF FOOD BIOTECH 7th BATCH…
* perghh..melambung puji baii...ade makna neh..kah3*

akmal and amira najwa
Thanks a lot akmal and miraaa…! Of course other friends too…! 
You guys make me soo happy on that day… 
I just totally forgotten about ED, FOOD PROCESS and THESIS bla bla..hahahaha…

So here goes the story…we off to Broga at 3 am…about 4 am da sampai…
konon2 semangat nak tgk sun rise neh…
sampai ader la sorang budak tu..lupe tutup tingkap keter..!!!hahak…
she said “because it was TOO DARK…CANT SEE ANYTHING…” and I believed her…
I know she's telling the truth... J

About 4.45 am we arrived at the first peak…SUBHANALLAH…nice view..!
 Could see the town down there …thousands of stars up in the sky…hee..
I wish I could just lie there but of course not when you have boys around you..
maluuu arh..cam kayu balak jer…ngeh3….sedap betol nampak diorang baring2.. =.=’



While we were waiting for subuh, the wind gone wild… it was TOO FREAKING STRONG 
that we almost fell down… We killed the time by eating…most of our foods..haha

And then when its getting sunny..the wind just gone..and we really enjoyed taking pictures..!





seronokkkkkkk...!

then, secara tiba-tiba...timbul plan nak gi Sg. Tekala...
which not really far from Broga Hill...soo, ape lagii.....it has been a long time since 
I last went to air terjun...!!kik3...lagi la suker ader org nk bawak neh..


 really nice day with them..!
I was sooo tired, exhausted and almost die...*hyperbola*
after got back from having fun at Sg. Tekala, me and my thesis group rushed to meet our 
supervisor..got a subject already...PHEWHH..what a day...!

ok thats all..thanx for reading...!! :)

credit : photos by amira najwa

No comments: