Tuesday, February 21, 2012

sweetheart of sarawak

Assalamualaikum…

It has been a long time since my last entry…hehe... had been busy with a lot of things… 
actually I just got back from Sarawak last week and how should I say this….. urmm..urrr... 
IT WAS OSEMMMMM…!

Never thought that our trip could be so much fun…after a lot of hardship and finally we have made it…!
 It worth more than enough I supposed…

Of course I have thousands of stories I want tell about this trip but on the second thought 
*considering that it would be super-long-entry if I were to do so..hehe*,

 so I just want to share the most precious moments for me when I was there. Personally, the most precious moments was when I handled those cute little creatures..hahaha… I mean them..!!

On the third day, we had a program with tadika kampong siol kandis. 
That was the first time I became cikgu tadika. Believe me it is not easy as many of us think…
cikgu tadika bukan keje mudah oke..!

You know, it was really fun to teach them dancing..!haha..chicken dance plak tu..
plus lagu tambahan twinkle2…ntah pape aku ajar..wat maluu jer… 
but seeing their big smile on their tiny faces made me feel so glad....chehhhh…
haha..serius…memang sgt fun dgn budak2 tu semua…

banyak2 program kitorang kat Sarawak… ni la yg paling dekat dan paling melekat dalam hati aku…aawww..miss them a lot….!! 
When we were about to say good bye.. they kissed my cheek and I can feel how 
pure and innocent they are..isk3 *tacink*…hehe..they really have my heart…

i hope they enjoyed my class even it was just for an hour.. 
sylviana, aiman mustaqim, faiz, hawani, azah… cikgu rinduu kamu…hehe



I really wish I could put a video here so you guys can watch them but the size is too big…
Another thing that caught my heart is the friendship of those boys…
they were really cute when they walked together like this… hehe

Through this program, I can see how the friendship among us becomes stronger 
and we start to know each other better.
in waterfront...
May this friendship grows stronger each passing days….

In UNIMAS

Last word, tahniah kpd semua member FOOD BIOTECH BATCH 7 USIM 
kerana telah berjaya melaksanakan pogram outreach borneo 2012… 

 pasni struggle utk sabah plak…! *mesti korang tension tgk ayat ni kan..? hahahaha.. *


1 comment:

Brown girl said...

jadi cikgu tadi ? waoo. mesti susah nak melayan budak budak ! tapi best nyeee