Saturday, September 24, 2011

tamhidi or matrics...so wut?we are but one....

Things are totally much2 better now… phewwh…what a relief… It’s totally different from the first semester… at that time… we had a quite tough period to know each other…to get along with one another…just because of the words “tamhidi” and “matrics”… you know…gap between foundation students and new students from matriculation college… actually it happened not only in my university but also in other university… my friends told me about the problem in their place…well, it was just the same as mine… but now as time passes by, I just forgot whether that friend is from tamhidi or matrics because it’s no big deal. It makes no different though…

Honestly, at first I wasn’t happy and quite scared to be in the same class with a group of people that I don’t even see their face before while all my tamhidi’s friends were in other class… I really wanted to change the tutorial class at that time…but I didn’t…hahaha…feel glad not doing that… if I did, I may not been able to know my new friends like what happened to my tamhidi’s friends in other class… I was the lucky one to have a chance to know all of them…either from tamhidi or matric… bak kata pepatah “berkasih biar satu, berkawan biar beribu-ribu”…heheh…

I’m still remember, a lot of things happened during semester 1 that everyone were not happy with. Now seems like those things would never happened again… I hope so…! We had spent a lot of time together during semester 2… I mean like USIM Open Day, Lawatan Industry, Arabic Musical Theater and sort of… those make our relationship grows stronger each passing days… That kind of program makes us, both tutorial classes communicate well and work together as a team, as one… 

and as for now, I’m very happy with my tutorial class. I don’t want,,, I mean I really really really do not want to change tutorial class…! Ever..! I’m happy with my classmates… especially kak yam, huda, amira najwa…they’re crazy…!hahaha….ok agak kasar di situ… I mean diorang giler2 and sgt kelakar… feel glad now… everything seems fine to me. Hopefully things will be stay the same or get any better until the last day we in USIM…oh no…not until the last day in USIM but until forever and ever...hee  =)


4 comments:

nurul said...

sangat2 bersetuju dgn kamooo...n skang sgt bermasalah ngn juniors plak...huuu~~~

nabiela said...

nurul ni sape??hehe...well, masalah tu maybe awal2 sem..tp lame2 insyaallah..bleh settle...dun woory.. =)

nurul said...

dah gaya motivator ohh..hee~~

nabiela said...

hahahah..x prasan plak...*blushim2*